Caring for your teeth and gums is crucial not only to ensure they look great and last a long time, but it is also important for your general health and wellbeing.
At Plenty Smiles dental clinic in Bundoora, Dr Manuel Bautista and his experienced team of dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants and lab technicians are here to welcome you to our superior dental practice.
What is General Dentistry
Your general dentist is your primary oral and dental care provider. Just like a GP manages your general medical care, a dentist manages your overall oral and dental health, including:
- Routine dental check-ups – to identify any issues promptly.
- Teeth cleaning and polishing – so your mouth feels fresh and your smile looks its best.
- Preventative dental care – to maintain the health of your teeth, gums, and other oral tissues.
- Basic oral cancer screening – to identify any new lumps, bumps, or lesions as early as possible, and rule out or promptly address issues.
- Diagnosing and treating tooth decay – to maintain your teeth and alleviate pain and discomfort.
- Diagnosing and treating gum disease – to preserve your oral and overall health and wellbeing and help prevent chronic illnesses.
- Fillings, including amalgam filling replacement to repair teeth, prevent pain, and maximise your safety.
- Root canal treatment – to save infected or dead teeth.
- Tooth extractions (including wisdom teeth) – to address advanced tooth decay, gum disease, infection, trauma, or overcrowding.
- Bridges and dentures – a removable or temporary option to replace missing teeth.
Our General Dentistry Services
Inlays, Onlays & Fillings
Fillings protect your tooth and reproduce your natural colour. This treatment can be used to close gaps between teeth, repair chipped teeth and make your teeth appear more straight and even.
Crowns & Bridges
A covering or cap for an existing tooth. Almost like a helmet, it makes your tooth stronger, longer-lasting and improves the appearance.
The most complete dental clean to maintain a fresh, clean and healthy mouth. Twice a year is all you need.
A series of exams and X-rays to fully understand your teeth condition. You’ll receive a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Feel comfortable and confident about your tooth extractions, with local anesthetic and a gentle hand.
Receive complete advice about how to best manage a tooth loss.
An affordable way to fix a chipped and discoloured tooth, carefully shaped to make your teeth look more even and natural.
An effective way to straighten your teeth.
Professional Phillips Zoom teeth whitening with immediate results in 60 min.
Unique Payment Plans – INTEREST FREE
Routine dental visits are to maintain optimal dental health, this will prevent costly and major dental treatments in the long run. At Plenty Smiles you can access to multiple payment options tailored to you, allowing you to commence treatment immediately.
What’s the Plenty Smiles Difference?
Preventive care for oral diseases
With our preventive dentistry program, your periodic hygiene visit sets apart from conventional checkup and cleans. After a complete and comprehensive dental clean, you will feel instantly rejuvenated. This 60 min. appointment aims to make the most of your investment to maintain exceptional dental health. Hence, you can make sure that your visits to the dentist plus optimal dental care practices at home will develop multiple benefits for your general health.
Our experienced hygiene team focuses on preventing oral diseases such as gum disease, tooth decay, among other conditions. In fact, oral diseases are frequent in the Australian population, which significantly affects their quality of life.
If a disease is already present, early detection can prevent further complex and costly dental work.
No rushed or quick dental appointments
In the daily operation, we have adopted a sound understanding of the time factor, teaching us the importance of delivering appointments that address your dental needs and concerns with great detail and no rush.
Quick checkups and cleans often do not comply with the time necessary to perform a thorough and complete cleaning/examination you may need. As a result, you will access high-end dental procedures with more value during the same visit.
Once completed the cleaning, a treatment plan along with recommendations will be discussed with you. The dentist and hygienist will take the time with you to explain the whole process and resolve your questions.
All your dental needs conveniently in one place
Plenty Smiles is constantly investing in new technologies and training that enhance patient’s dentistry experience, and support our dentists and hygienists to perform a better diagnosis.
Technology is a great ally to elevate the quality of dentistry your receive, it’s all in one place for your comfort, which means you will have a wide variety of services that meet your needs and your family’s needs.
Ensuring access to:
- Australian owned awarded dental lab with cutting-edge technologies
- Master dental technicians and ceramists
- Highly experienced professionals in all areas of dentistry
Book a 60 min Thorough Dental Clean and enjoy the benefits of a clean and healthy smile.