So you have made the decision to have the necessary dental work for your health, but are worried about how it’s going break the bank? Let me tell you, you are not the only one. Dental work although expensive, is extremely important. The more you spend on preventive work, the less expensive it will be in the long run.
But how can this process be affordable? How can you insure you are getting the best value for money? How can you save during this process?
Plenty Smiles is committed to ensuring that not only do we offer competitive prices for our first class dental work, we are also committed to ensuring that we make this process as affordable as possible.
– At Plenty Smiles we accept every type of health insurance and claim on the spot with our HICAPS machine. This means that we enable our clients the freedom of having the lowest out of pocket costs possible and reduce the waiting times for insurances to pay out the cover.
– But how do you know what insurance will be the best for you? With so many health insurers on the market, it’s hard to find the most suitable to you. We encourage you to figure out what extras are most important/ necessary to you. That way when comparing insurances you know exactly what to be looking out for.
– Plenty Smiles are HCF providers, which means that if you are insured with HCF you will receive the lowest out of pocket costs and your annual Oral exam and clean with have little to zero out of pocket costs. For example a HCF cover with extras should cover minimum $149 for the comprehensive exam and pay a majority towards your annual clean. We recommend all patients who don’t have any type of health insurance to join with HCF to receive the best benefits.
– In this day and age it is very easy to be able to turn your dental treatment into something that you can pay off over time. We all know that sometimes coming up with the lump sum for your needed dental work is simply not an option for most people.
– That is why Plenty Smiles allows there patients to be able to consider the option of a payment plan. Plenty Smiles is proudly offering a payment plan from the National Dental Plan.
– The National Dental plan powered by Humm, is a payment plan that allows patients to commence their dental treatment and spread their payments over fortnightly patients.
– The National Dental Plan allows patients to place up to $12,000 worth of treatments onto a plan, subject to the patient’s eligibility.
– The application process is simple and very efficient. It can be done within the practice with our wonderful front desk coordinator. It usually will take around 5 minutes and simply require the patients license and personal details such as address and emergency contact.
– The most wonderful thing about the National Dental Plan is that there is no interest ever. The National Dental Plan simply has an establishment free and a monthly account keeping fee. You also have the option to pay off the fortnightly installments earlier if you require.
– Plenty Smiles will be able to talk you through the process further if you require any further information and get your dental treatment started today.
– Plenty Smiles is also a proud partner of smile.com, a membership program that enables patients to sign up for a yearly payment of around $80 per person. They also have an option for a family membership as well.
– Smile.com is a discount program that automatically discounts your dental treatment a minimum of 15% up to 40% off every treatment. Meaning you save on every visit to the practice. Allowing you not to be limited to the discounts you can receive within the practice.
As you can see Plenty Smiles is dedicated to ensuring that our patients have first class dental experience with payment options. We are dedicated to the health and wellbeing of all of our patients.
Our Front Desk coordinator will be happy to take the time to explain the payment options with you,
simply ask at your next appointment or call 9466 8103.9466 8103 or contact us here.
We cannot wait to hear from you!